Okay, I'll try again...
as the title says I'm selling my Clark and UQ, asking $400 for both but I am willing to consider all reasonable offers. I am reluctant to separate the items but will also consider selling individually. I am in Australia and will ship for free anywhere in the country and shipping overseas is negotiable...
The hammock is a Clark Tropical 2
- has the optional XL rainfly
- has the optional weathershield
- comes with the stock 1700lb polypropylene suspension & drip rings
- 4 large pockets underneath & 2 smaller pockets inside
- hammock is great condition, used on ten nights only
- has been stored in a smoke and pet free house
- cleaned and dried before storage every time
- has an inbuilt stuff sack & bungee's to hold up the netting
- the Clark is a fully optioned and bombproof hammock
The underquilt is a Molly Mac IX SHamu
- has a 1.1oz black ripstop outer cover
- has the original shock cord suspension, rigs like a glove with the clark (see pics)
- I used it on a weekend when it got down to 4-5°C (40°f) and was warm both nights (slept for over 10 hours on the second night )
- I had a 2 night trip in the mountains out west two weeks ago and it got down to just below freezing, about -2°C and it was borderline, so I would say that this rig is good down to freezing or just above.
- easy to vent if it gets too warm
- comes with its own stuff sack