WB Blackbird or ENO
    Tarp
    SUPERFLY
    Insulation
    HG 20 Incubator
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    keep throwing out ideas and some reconaissance and I think this might come together. I am interested in trying to meet up there with my dad sometime.
    "Lets drive up to the Hills and get lost somewhere..." Chinatown by Folk Soul Revival
    Life is a Thru Hike... Hike Well. ΙΧΘΥΣ

Hammock
    ENO double/HH mod.(4now)
    Tarp
    HH standard(4now)
    Insulation
    SB&pad (4now)
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Hey. YAY! I am deffinately interested in this, but need ample time to request off. I work up here in the SNP at Loft Mt. and it is deffinately the best campground in the park, but any campground up here is going to be crowded on the weekends. I dont even want to imagine being at the Big Meadows campground (eww!)
    I am excited to hear about the dolly sods hang, I am deffinately planning on being there this year. I LOVE WV and would think somewhere around there or in the George Washington would be nice and less crowded.... but looking forward to having company. I am usually going solo.
    Speaking of which, if anyone has weedays off to roam.... I am usually off thursdays and fridays and would love to have company for some overnight kyaking trips on any of the rivers around here and wv as well as just some nice spots in the area for camping and hanging out.