Took off on Saturday morning for a wheeler ride. Rode off my driveway and up the mountain into the North Coeur d'Alene drainage. Made about 90 miles on Saturday mostly road riding in an attempt to get lined up for maximum trail riding on day two.

We ended up camping on an old road that was pretty badly overgrown. This road must have been important at some point in the past because every corner had some sort of signage on it. Of course looking at what's left now I'd say that was a good long time ago.

Let me clarify...my riding partner slept in the road. I set my Clark up the drainage a bit on an old skidder trail.

The creek was literally less than a stones throw from my hammock. Really helps a fella go to sleep what with the babbling brook and all.

We retired early, got up at 05:00 made some breakfast and took off for some trails. This is where my picture taking stops for a while, because the dust was horrific, I wore a dust mask most of the day, and didn't really want to expose my camera to the moon dirt we were riding on.

We went southwest about 20 miles until we hit pavement. Turned around and headed north again. We stopped for something to eat about 10am just over Hayden Lake

Dropped one riding partner off at my place about 1pm on Sunday, and his brother showed up wanting to go out...soooooo I dumped my tanks, and camping gear, topped off the bike and we went back up the mountain. We had a couple beers and some dinner at the Happy Hermit just outside of Lakeview Idaho. We made it down to Lake Pend Oreille just in time to watch the sun go down.

Got home about midnight with over 225 miles on the odometer.