OK I'll do my best to show it up.
But there was a comment several posts up about the silnylon/DriDucks version.
I think HNO (you all know that is my short cut for Hangnout) has made several comments on the sil/Dri version and he has had wonderful results. I think the Roan experience for him sold him on the viability of this type of hammock sock; I know I seen the sil/Dri version used twice now with great results. The latest W/B version the AirShip was modeled after the sil/Dri version and of course it evolved from the knowledge garnered from the Graf and the Dirigible before it (the Dirigible is in dry dock by the way for a retrofit).
The only huge difference between the sil/Dri and the AirShip is of course weight and less cost....you know how that goes, weight goes down price goes up
But the sil/Dri version is just over 20 ounces. A sil-nyl winter tarp with doors weighs that much so the sil/Dri sock still shines on its own.
It is my hope that HNO supplies the knowledge/templates/etc. to Leighlo underquilts and that it comes to market....of course if people interested in the sil/Dri version ping him. Now if HNO minds me plugging the product I'll hear about it in the Gulf!