Quote Originally Posted by weather View Post
Ewker,

Mine doesn't have the corn syrup. So in your ketchup, is the corn syrup figured into the sugar and still equals the same a mine? I'm looking for a ketchup that just has sugar from tomatoes with none added. Due to genetic engineering, they took a lot of the natural sweetness out of tomatoes. I think what I'm looking for will be hard to find...

For now, I guess what I have will have to do. I think sugar is better than corn syrup. I try to avoid it. I figure I will use 35 servings of ketchup for about 2.25 to 2.5 lbs of meat (varies according to package). Using 2.3 lbs (37, 1 ounce servings) as my figure, there would be approximately 1.06 (4.24%) servings of sugar with each ounce of meat. That is as close as I can get. Lol. I'm not ready to make my own ketchup, yet...
weather, you probably need to go to Whole Foods or Trader Joes to find that. There is the Turnip Truck grocery in east nashville that may have it

Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
i am glad the triple didget heat wave is over .i am going to campout on bear island this thursday eveningneo
Neo, have a great time!!