Hammock
    BIAS WWM w/ Knotty
    Tarp
    Shangri La
    Insulation
    Incubator 20 & Bag
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    Awesome, I would be willing to bet that at least one of the cottage manufactures would be interested in partnering with you. Try Brian at buttinasling and the guy over at arrowhead

Hammock
    Hennessey Explorer Ultralight
    Tarp
    Hennessey Hex
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    ring buckle
    Images
    DIY hammocks are very easy to make. How many are you going to need? You could probably work one up in under an hour once the fabric is cut. That is just measuring off the length you want and cutting on the "dotted line" assuming the fabric is 60" wide. I'm metrically challenged and my sewing tape is broke so it don't go all the way to 60".
    I may be slow... But I sure am gimpy.

"Bless you child, when you set out to thread a needle don't hold the thread still and fetch the needle up to it; hold the needle still and poke the thread at it; that's the way a woman most always does, but a man always does t'other way."
    Mrs. Loftus to Huck Finn

We Don't Sew... We Make Gear! video series

Important thread injector guidelines especially for Newbies

Bobbin Tension - A Personal Viewpoint

Banned
    Hammock
    DIY 12' Channel end
    Tarp
    HH Hex w/doors
    Insulation
    Underwoobie T/UQ
    Suspension
    RacerLoops w/Cinch
    Images
    I'd recommend some kind of shade/rain cover to cut down on the UV damage to the material and to limit the chances for patrons to get sunburned don't know about Austria, but if it was here in the US if someone laid out in the sun too long and got sunburned, they'd sue you for not providing shade, even though its thier fault.

Hammock
    BIAS Hiker Lite Teal/Black
    Tarp
    GG Emergency Shltr
    Insulation
    Leighlo UQ
    Suspension
    BIAS standard kit
    Random thoughts:

Polyester would be your best bet, as has been stated. One issue is water collection/pooling. You can't use umbrella materials or other "waterproof" fabrics because with exposure to sun comes exposure to wind and rain and that means water (including sea water) could pool in your hammocks. I wouldn't want to lie in one of those with icky water lines and algae slime growing in it. Poly rope hammocks were suggested... certainly something porous is necessary. Polyester resists UV breakdown better than the other synthetics, but you'll have to replace those hammocks regularly. Shade above would certainly help... great for those who want to relax... bad for those who want to tan.
    --
    www.buttinasling.com
    Now carrying the Mini Tattoo Stove!
    Light weight. Low prices. Great gear.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12