Quote Originally Posted by ShellD View Post
Great comparison with a lot of info. I am curious though how the switchback compared to the DB in your testing. You mentioned that it was more comfortable than the WBBB but did not compare it to the SB. I've tried out the Switch Backs in Hot Springs and have been thinking about getting the light hiker. Just curious how the two compare.
I haven't had my SB up in a while, so I didn't think it would be fair to add notes without having it up. A couple of things off the top of my head:

There are more color options with Dream Hammock. The SB has a double pull zipper, which is on both sides. The DB has an overcover, which is not available on the SB. The SB has a couple of sewn in loops over each end, to which you can add a spreader bar or the like (similar to the photos that I've seen of the DD Hammocks).

When I did have my TTTG hammock up, I recall fussing with the hanging angle over & over, with it still not quite being right. Finally, when I put it up really tight - not even close to a 30* angle - it started to feel better. There's a photo of my blue SB in my gallery.