Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Hammock
    WBBB

SOLD/CLOSED: Hammocks/ Quilts/ Tarps...

Greetings folks, I am listing some surplus gear that are mostly new and in excellent condition. These have not been slept in or camped out with but only tested and hung for brief periods at home indoors and in the backyard. The items have been stored loose in their proper packs and the quilts were hung loosely and all stored in a cool climate controlled gear room in a non smoking no pets home. The following items are offered with free USPS shipping and tracking within the lower 48 USA.
    For our foreign members who would like to purchase some of this gear since this is an International Forum we can arrange to ship it USPS International for the actual postage at the buyers discretion. The prices are reasonable considering the condition of the gear which are still new with some extras.
    I have accumulated these only in the past year and bought directly from their manufacturers first hand. This is a one time sale and have asked the forums administration permission in this venue if I could list multiple items to sell:

HammockGear Custom 3 Season Phoenix 20º Underquilt in Black 7D fabric w/ Cuben Fiber Inner Liner 900fp Down. Weight in sack 12.5oz. ___SOLD____

HammockGear Custom 3 Season Burrow 20º Top Quilt in Black 7D fabric velcro+snap footbox 10oz 900fp Down 69" length would be perfect for up to 5'7" height person. Weight in sack 13.9oz $220.00

HammockGear 4 Season (4 Doors) Cat Cut Cuben Fiber Tarp with Panel Tie Outs Option Both Sides SPECS: CT1K.08 material / 10' 10" ridgeline/ 8.5 feet wide____SOLD________
    Includes 25' 1.75mm zingit grey continuos ridge line with dutch hook and dutch flyz and 1.75mm soft shackle prussiks on both ends.
    4 x 5.5' 1.25 mm black Z-Line Cord on baseline corner tie outs.. 4 x 3' 1/16 inch Shock Cord (2 per door ends).
    Cuben Fiber sack included. Total weight within sack and rigging 7.9oz

Custom ZPacks 122" x 82" x 66" baseline CT1K.08 material Cuben Fiber Hammock Hex/cat tarp $190.00
    Has 3 per side baseline tie outs and 2 per side panel pullouts
    Ridgeline and both side panel pullouts are sealed with Silnet.
    Includes 25' 1.75mm zingit grey continuos ridge line with dutch hook and dutch flyz and 1.75mm soft shackle prussiks on both ends.
    4 x 5.5' 1.25 mm black Z-Line Cord on baseline corner tie outs.
    Cuben Fiber sack included. Total weight within sack and rigging 5.2oz

TTTG Switchback 1.1 DL Light Hiker Honey Brown 1.1 Ripstop nylon, 23 7/8 oz. un-rigged with stuff sack. $180.00
    I rigged the hammock ends with grey amsteel continuous loop and and 2" amsteel soft shackles. No tree huggers or whoopie slings.

Molly Mac Gear Baby Orca IX (Insultex) Underquilt Honey Brown _____SOLD_______
    Total weight within sack and rigging 8.0oz

Speer Top Blanket--Outer shell is Navy, inner shell is Green 1.1 ripstop -------SOLD----------
    --Low weight & bulk 10 oz. of 900 fp Down 2.8" loft
    18 oz. total weight in sack --Exceptional temperature rating 25 degree rating (typical) nice and versatile top quilt.

Warbonnet Edge Tarp (olive brown) 126"x94" 10 oz Silnylon -------SOLD--------
    Rigged with 2 X 12' 1.4 mm Orange Z-Line on ridge line ends.
    4 x 5.5' 1.25 mm black Z-Line Cord on baseline corner tie outs.

DD Frontline Hammock with DD Hammock Sleeve will include whoopie slings but no tree huggers. -------SOLD---------
    I rigged the hammock ends with grey amsteel continuous loop and and 2" amsteel soft shackles.

Nano-7 and Papasmurf bugsock combo. Total weight within sack and rigging 11.8oz ------SOLD--------
    Grand Trunk nano-7 rigged with grey amsteel whoopieslings and 2x 1" black 5' webbing tree huggers with marlinespike. Total weight within sack and rigging 9.8oz
    Papasmurf Tulle Bugsock 95" ridgeline x 48" deep = 1.8oz for GT Nano-7

I guess the proper protocol for the committed buyer would be to post a reply to this for sale thread so as to avoid any chronological confusion as who was first.

I have tried to describe the items listed honestly but kindly do further research to the item you are interested in. All the items I listed have their specific descriptions and photos in their manufacturers website Except for the HammockGear Quilts which was a Custom offering some time ago and offered way below their prices back then. I do apologize in advance as I have no ability to post pictures. I will answer any of your inquiries regarding any of the items. Method of payment accepted will be Paypal. Once you confirm your intent to purchase on this thread I will send you a private message for my Paypal account info and the item will be marked sold pending funds.

Thank you all for your interest and hope this enables some of our members to get a bargain and own some nice gear.
    Last edited by usok; 07-12-2012 at 19:01.

Hammock
    Switchback/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lt Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cldburst/Oge
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    I'll take the HG 4 season Cuben tarp, and the Pheonix 20*.
    Last edited by Cali; 07-12-2012 at 06:55.
    "No whining in the woods"

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 dbl. & hk2001
    Tarp
    MLD cuben, WB Edge
    Insulation
    yeti, crowsnest
    Suspension
    whoopies, bulltape
    I'll take the edge tarp.
    Tonight I'm howlin' at a foreign moon, might as well be a junkie's spoon.

John Hiatt

Hammock
    diy, wb xlc
    Tarp
    waterproof
    Insulation
    warm
    Suspension
    nacrawhoopie
    Images
    I'll take the Baby Orca IX.
    It is a very alert, active sheep, with a stylish, lively carriage.

Flickr
    YouTube
    I use a Juki & Pfaffs w/ assorted attachments, and have serviced lots of vintage machines. Any questions?

Hammock
    DD Frontline
    Tarp
    DD 3x3
    Insulation
    hmmm...?
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ biners
    Is the DD hammock a 2012 with the poles or no? Thanks!

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    superfly
    Insulation
    Mt Wash 3
    Suspension
    whoopie!!!
    I'll take the Nano-7/Papasmurf combo
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. Hang your own hammock from them as the winds blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. - John Muir (you know, all but the hammock part)

Hammock
    DD Frontline
    Tarp
    DD 3x3
    Insulation
    hmmm...?
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ biners
    I'll take the DD frontline hammock setup. Doesn't matter if it is '12 version or not. As soon as I can get your Paypal info, payment will be sent. Thanks!

Hammock
    WBBB 1.0DL,1.7, WBRR DL, BIAS Micro
    Tarp
    HG Hex, WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    40*HG PX, 20HG 10D
    Suspension
    WB straps, whoopie
    I 2nd the Nano/papasmurf if it falls through.
    "you will never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
    Winston Churchill

Hammock
    GT nano-7
    Suspension
    dutch allinone
    If the papasmurf is not sold, would you sell separate? If the baby orca sale falls through, I'll take it

Hammock
    WB BB 1.1DL
    I'll take the Speer Top Blanket.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast