Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.7 XL, DH-TB, ENO DN,
    Tarp
    Mambajamba
    Insulation
    Yeti 3S UQ, HG TQ

I have two, what's my next Hammock purchase?

Well I fell in love with the comfort of the ENO doublenest and I love the WBBB DL 1.7 for its craftsmanship and sheer beauty. Both are very different for me in terms of usage. I take my ENO with me for lounging and hanging out in the park. I also added Whoopie Slings and a Dutch Buckles to my ENO and man it’s awesome. My WBBB has been my going away hammock. I've had three trips so far and the WBBB grows on me every time. I've had several great nights sleeping in my WBBB. Having said that, I believe there is a learning curve with the WBBB, and it gets better every time. I have complete trust in my WBBB and it’s truly a work of art for me.

I will be purchasing another Hammock and I am curious what will be my next purchase. I am buying another one because my family is feeding on my addiction to my new passion. So I am short a least two more Hammocks. But for now, am looking for something light weight with whoopie slings and very comfortable to play with, also maybe something a little different to experience. I like the WL lite owl, Snipe, Warbonnet traveler, and BIAS Weight weenier so far. I am 200 pounds and 5’11. So any recommendations I will strongly consider. Thank you.
    Last edited by armnyc; 07-18-2012 at 12:06. Reason: correction

Hammock
    Traveler with HNO AirShip
    Tarp
    HNO AirShip
    Insulation
    Leiglo 5/50
    Suspension
    Everything Dutch
    Images
    Traveler, tried and true.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl xlc
    Tarp
    HG cuben
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Dutch bkls
    I'm considering the lite owl for post bug season outings. One of my hanger pals has one, I like that it's big enough to really get diagonal in and stretch out

David

Hammock
    WBBB SL 1.7
    Tarp
    WB Mamajamba
    Insulation
    WB 0° Wooki +3oz
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    I had more luck with the WL Owls than the Travelers. If you already own a WB, why not go for a WL hammock? They are **** comfortable and super easy to hang. Maybe also consider a Danger Bird; this hammock is on my wish list. Users say that it is as comfortable as a WL hammock, and you can remove the bug net.

Hammock
    WL Snipe
    Tarp
    WB, ZPacks
    Insulation
    Incubators/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoppie/Strap
    Images
    All great suggestions here. If light is what you want a WB Travler is the ticket. Everyone should have one of these. If you don't mind a little heavier, get the WL Snipe for sure. My current favorite and most comfortable. good luck in choosing.

S

Hammock
    Dutch netless 9ft
    Tarp
    Zpack cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix UQ/ JRB TQ
    Suspension
    mule tape
    Nano 7, itsy bitsy AND teeny weeny.
    "A bore is a man who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company." Gian Vincenzo Gravina (1664 - 1718)

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL ENO D, WW
    Tarp
    HG Cuben &Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20*TQ & 20* UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by armnyc View Post
    Well I fell in love with the comfort of the ENO doublenest and I love the WBBB DL 1.7 for its craftsmanship and sheer beauty. Both are very different for me in terms of usage. I take my ENO with me for lounging and hanging out in the park. I also added Whoopie Slings and a Dutch Buckles to my ENO and man it’s awesome. My WBBB has been my going away hammock. I've had three trips so far and the WBBB grows on me every time. I've had several great nights sleeping in my WBBB. Having said that, I believe there is a learning curve with the WBBB, and it gets better every time. I have complete trust in my WBBB and it’s truly a work of art for me.

I will be purchasing another Hammock and I am curious what will be my next purchase. I am buying another one because my family is feeding on my addiction to my new passion. So I am short a least two more Hammocks. But for now, am looking for something light weight with whoopie slings and very comfortable to play with, also maybe something a little different to experience. I like the WL lite owl, Snipe, Warbonnet traveler, and BIAS Weight weenier so far. I am 200 pounds and 5’11. So any recommendations I will strongly consider. Thank you.
    I have the same hammocks as you, I think my next hammock will be a Danger Bird from papa smurf.

• + New Posts