Hammock
    Bonefire Whisper
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Sheltowee JRB SS
    Suspension
    Bonefire
    I'd go channeled with at least one Knotty mod. Then you could either whip or use the mods to gather the leg end of the hang. I think you will be pleasantly surprised concerning leg hyper extension.
    Signature suspended

Hammock
    DL1.1XLC/ BIAS WWM/ DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben/ DIY
    Insulation
    N/A
    Suspension
    depends...
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrianb View Post
    I'd recommend on ordering trying it without the whipping, see what you think, modify as needed.

Thanks, Kevin!

-- Brian
    You read my mind, no wonder you have such a great business!
    "We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it."- G. W. Sears

My forum name is Fish<><; I'm in the navy; and I hate sleeping on the ground. If I didn't need ground to walk on or measure resistance to, I think I could happily give it up.

Hammock
    DL1.1XLC/ BIAS WWM/ DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben/ DIY
    Insulation
    N/A
    Suspension
    depends...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolloff View Post
    I'd go channeled with at least one Knotty mod. Then you could either whip or use the mods to gather the leg end of the hang. I think you will be pleasantly surprised concerning leg hyper extension.
    Thanks for the optimism in their product. It's helping me tremendously with the purchase. I currently have a measly 9'6" hammock so I am pretty sure that it's my fault for making it so short.(im 6'2") anyways thanks.
    "We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it."- G. W. Sears

My forum name is Fish<><; I'm in the navy; and I hate sleeping on the ground. If I didn't need ground to walk on or measure resistance to, I think I could happily give it up.

Images
    Woo-hoo, it's gonna be a frosty 65 degrees tonight in South LA. I can't wait to spend it in my BIAS WW DL! I will probably have to get the long johns out in order to make it through the whole night. That hammock is so comfortable everyone should have one.

Brrrrrrrrr......

Hammock
    Clark DLX, ENO SN, BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    OxPalace,Big Squid
    Insulation
    Oxgear, KAQ, WL
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Dutchware
    Images
    Can't wait to try mine out, the BIAS should be here by Tuesday. Hanging out in the Clark tonight.
    Everyone ought to believe in something....I believe I'll go set up the hammock!

The kit is so you can pick out your hammock, suspension, ridgeline, and mods if you so desire. For the regular order (non kit) you just get the hammock and suspension. Then there is a drop down for added mods(cost more). The kit is so you can pick and choose all mods and details. BIAS is great gear and amazing service.

Jeremy

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345