20* Incubator that was made during the transition period to the excellent new suspension system. To correct the minor sag issue it had I added a stretchy segment on each side that corresponds to a shoulder to the left feet to the right lay like my snipe hammock. It now seals beautifully.
It's somewhat hard to part with but I find myself only using my Phoenix. $220 shipped
SOLD! Next up is DIY underquilt that was made by another forum member from a Thru-Hiker kit. It's stuffed with 12oz. of 900fp down with blue M90 shell and black inner. I've been comfortable into twenties with and could probably go lower. It didn't come with a differential cut so I added a fold around perimeter of the inner to shrink it up a bit which seems to have worked well. I also added reinforcements to the corners and ran lash-it through the channels lengthwise and then a standard shock cord suspension on each end. In my mind at least this made it so the stress of the suspension was on the lash-it rather than the quilt itself and thereby make it longer wearing. My sewing is less than perfect but functional and the original maker did a swell job on it. asking $130 shipped. That's just a few bucks more than buying the down itself.