Nylon stretches with change in humidity

I've been searching the forums for a couple hours, and while I find occasional "nylon stretches" comments, I haven't found a discussion on how to handle the change in a hammock overnight. Whether it's sweat or relative humidity, nylon gets bigger, so the nice 30° sag we started with gets increasingly acute! Or if we set up in damp weather and it dries up, the hammock is several inches higher in the morning. Do you readjust your suspension lines when you get up to pee?

Info: They are both Grand Trunk doubles (because that is all L.L. Bean carries and L.L. Bean is on the way to our land). My husband and I are seniors (60 and 65 yrs old) and are new to hammocks this year. We hang indoors, choosing hammocks because the log cabin on our land is (1) used by other people, (2) heavily populated by mice, and (3) tiny, so a bed was out of the question. We LOVE hanging in hammocks. We attached giant screw eyes to the logs of the cabin. For one hammock, no adjustment is available because we figured we could just attach the biner straight to the screws. The other hammock is somewhat adjustable because we have lengths of chain from each screw eye and attach the biner anywhere along the chain.

Thanks to all you Hammock Forum folks for tons of help you've given us so far!

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah 12'
    Insulation
    Snugpak
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    The problem I have with nylon is more with the weight put on suspension than the hammock. Nylon suspensions stretch in part because the hold all of your weight, where as your weight is more spread out in the hammock. Wether or not nylon is wet Im sure plays a factor as to how far it stretches, but if thete is no weight on the nylon, It wont stretch very much.
    The Urban Outdoorsman- inspiring people to get out and enjoy the great outdoors

View my blog here- http://cityoutdoorsman.wordpress.com

Instagram: Nature_Pro_Pics
    Twitter: @cityoutdoorsman

• + New Posts