I'm sitting in a chair, it does recline, with my feet on a stool. It's 12:15 and the rain has started.
Next to me FINALLY sleeping is my grand daughter and wife. They're on the AeroBed, comfy. Oh, and my youngest cat is in the tent with us.
There isn't room for a third on the bed. Something I had talked to the wife about. She was supposed to be resting in the house so when Tati gets tired of the outside she can just come to bed.
Then she invited herself to the "camp out" and now here I am. No way to hang with the tent where it is. Too late and dark to try. Frankly too beat up for anything anyways. My Frand daughter took forever to quite down. Part from the excitement of something new pat from my wife's free hand. Great NIQ they're snoring and my rear is aching.
I zant go in without them. I have to wait till they get too cold. Or skeered.
Heavier ran now.
I bet somebody is going to complain about not sleeping good enough in between an endless list of honwydo"s.
There is no room on that bed.My gdayhter is spread out jumping jack style. My wife? She has to have a foot of space to the edge otherwise she might fall.
Dang this chair is hard. And the rails are metal. Cold hard metal.
Sigh........