I have been sidelined for 10 years and haven't been camping since 1998. I used to be a 90 day a year camper while fly fishing the streams and rivers of Idaho, Montana, and Oregon. When I wasn't fishing I was backpacking through the Sawtooth Mtns. and enjoying the scenery. I woke up one morning and all of my gear suddenly belonged to someone who must have thought they needed it more than me. Having been relieved of all my gear that was securely locked in a storage unit, I decided that I needed better locks and new gear. It has been a long time since I've considered getting back into the game and everything has changed. I'm glad because I was tired of setting up camp, tents, and sleping on rocks and whatnot. I stumbled across this site after accidentally watching Shug Emery and one of his marvelous videos. It was his infectious enthusiasm that got me all stirred up about camping and hitting the trails again. When I get one of these new fangled hammocks and some of the goodies that have to go with them, I will be hanging it out for all to see. Thanks for reading this little bit of ramblin.