Who knew there was sooooo much to chose from. Trying to narrow down my choices before i go to crazy and spend all my hard earned money on things. I so hate sleeping on the ground anymore so I am bound and determined to try hangin around. Now for me, i'm a pretty big guy so looking for something to support something around 136kg/300lbs. So here are my choices......uggg what to chose stinks. Note, i am aware i didn't chose an UQ yet. However here it goes.

Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Hammock Pro $79.95
Grand Trunk TreeSlings $19.95
Kelty Noah's Tarp 12 $67
Total $166.90

Hammock Bliss No-See-Um no More $78.95
Hammock Bliss Tree Straps $19.25
Kelty Noah's Tarp 12 $67
Total $165.20

ENO DoubleNest Hammock $50.73
ENO Bug Net $57.95
Kelty Noah's Tarp 12 $67
ENO SlapStrap $19.90
Total $195.58

Blackbird Double Layer 1.7 (olive green) $175
Whoopie Slings and tree straps $25
Kelty Noah's Tarp 12 $67
Total $267

BIAS DOuble Layer Olive Green WW $110
Suspension/Whoopies/Dutchware Hooks $21.50
Buginator $65
Ridgline/Dutchware Ridgeline Biners $12.50
Kelty Noah's Tarp 12 $67
Total $276

DD Hammock COMBO $209
*2012 Frontline Hammock
*DD Tarp (Olive 3m x 3m)
*DD Hammock Sleeve
*DD Sleeper
*15m Cord
*Whistle
*Rucksack
DD Tree Hanging Suspension Kit $51
Total $260

Clark Jungle Hammock Flex-180 $441.99
Vertex Tarp
Tree Straps
PRO-Room for gear inside or extra person (kids)
CON-3 season, less pockets, etc

Clark Jungle Hammock NX-250 $441.99
Rain Fly XL
Tree Straps
PRO-Plenty of underneath storage, 4 season
CON-No room for my Kids

Now the Clark ones really impress me and I like the idea that while the 250 is what they call 4 season, for the exact same price i can get the flex-180 and perhaps one of my kids can join me on occasion till they want their own hammock.

The Clark dreaming asside. I'm leaning to DD Hammock as the combo deal is hard to beat (tarp, sleeve and sleeper included). But I also like the reviews on here for the WBBB 1.7 (though their sock is insanely priced, someone at WB is smoking something) However by the time I add the UQ, TQ, etc to the cheaper versions, I start getting into the Clark price ranges.

Now for the question......Not asking for reviews of said hammocks as I'm sure i won't know which one is for me till i'm sleeping in one. However of each combo above (for those with experience with them) are their peices I should consider switching out for different items, tarp, etc that might change my strategy on the groupings?

Wow this is a lot longer then I planned it to be.

-Narloc