Somebody posted about Skychairs recently, they look so cool!. Well come to find out, my girlfriend had one. It was totally ripped and rotted out from many years of neglect. I made a copy, estimating the pattern as best I could from the rotten canvas. I used the webbing pole sleeves from the original chair, and was also able to salvage two of the original poles. The new chair was made with some unknown fabric that I had (looks like very heavy raincoat material). I doubled the fabric and used nylon webbing along the edges. It mounts on one of the auxillary attachment points of the recent treehouse.