Pretty much decided on a Hennessy for my occasional hammock. As of now I'm not going to be doing much backpacking trips so no weight weenie here. Just weekend car camps and maybe some night in the back yard. When my boy gets a little older and starts scouts that might change and I'll decide if I need to nock off some pack weight. But until then I would like one of these two hammocks. (or your recommendations) I like how it's pretty much an all in one unit.
Now for my question. I'm 5'8" and 150lbs. Not planning on getting heavier but you never know. Would it be worth my extra $$$ to jump up to the Explorer Deluxe? I've heard bigger is normally more comfortable. Does that hold true for these as well? The Expedition says it's good for people up to 6'0". Obviously the weight limits shouldn't be any issue. Having a hard time deciding by myself so I'm seeing if you guys have some similar experiences and have tried both. If so, which do you prefer? I am aware it's going to have to come down to my preference but any help narrowing it down would help.
Things like this one is better for a UQ or this one is better for this reason. (enter hex tarp comments here)
This forum is awesome for it's wealth on knowledge. Let me know guys. (or ladies)