Tarp
    the edge
    Insulation
    HG 40/0 phoenix
    Suspension
    whoopies

yes i did !!!

hey all ..
    i own a o deg phoenix which happend to be my favorite peice of the rig..
    At one point i used to own a crowsnest ,I think it was a 40 deg that i had over stuffed 1oz it was a work of art . but was lost .i wont get into that.
    So today i called Adam talked to him about what i was looking for . He was telling me he would do this and that diffrent ,something with the baffles .ill leave that up to him ..but it worked out to be a custom 30 deg phioenix ,with the new suspension . Im sure it would be a little heaveier than the 40 phoenix but im not worried about that..
    thanks just excited

Thanks ADAM!!!

Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    New gear is always good news!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

Hammock
    DIY, WBBB & Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 UQ/TQ, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide / Dutch
    Images
    Just in time for winter
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

Hammock
    HH , WBBB 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    the edge
    Insulation
    HG 40/0 phoenix
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Im pretty stoked ! Cait wait to check out the new suspension in the phoenix . weather took a cooler turn as of yesterday so im really excited about getting out .Got a new BB (1.1dbl)on the way aswell .switching to whoopies .when it get here .this is going to be a good season.. Ill finally have gear choice now .. choice of quilts,hammocks,tarp. sould be nice to beable to flip flop gear around for a certain hangs . have some extra gear for share with wife and daughter. The more comfortable they are, the happier i am and the more they enjoy the trip. Wifes been useing a supershelter for the HH ,daughter has been useing a pad .Shes very particular about her hammock and wont sleep in anyother than hers..

Hammock
    WB Traveler 1.7 single
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH/strap
    Images
    jonesy, I agree that Adam and Jenny do incredible work. Great folks. And FWIW, anyone with a buffalo avatar can't be all bad.

Enjoy and tell us about it when it all comes.
    “Indian builds small fire and stays warm, white man builds big fire and stays warm collecting firewood”—unknown

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea”—Karen Blixen

Hammock
    WBBB SGL 1.1
    Tarp
    HG Std Cuben
    Insulation
    Down UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    hey all ..
    i own a o deg phoenix which happend to be my favorite peice of the rig..
    At one point i used to own a crowsnest ,I think it was a 40 deg that i had over stuffed 1oz it was a work of art . but was lost .i wont get into that.
    So today i called Adam talked to him about what i was looking for . He was telling me he would do this and that diffrent ,something with the baffles .ill leave that up to him ..but it worked out to be a custom 30 deg phioenix ,with the new suspension . Im sure it would be a little heavier than the 40 phoenix but im not worried about that..
    thanks just excited

Thanks ADAM!!!
    Hey, quit bothering Adam with phone calls. He's supposed to be working on my order!..... Just kidding, ..... HG is the greatest! As a matter of fact, every cottage vendor I have ever bought from as a result of this forum is fantastic. Many thanks to Warbonnet, Hammockgear, Arrowhead Equipment, Lukes Ultralight and Zpacks! As well as numerous individual members who I have made purchases from over the last several years. I have never had a bad purchase experience from any associations with this forum. All have been exceptional! My time may come, but I will only count any future bad experience as bad Karma for my own transgressions.
    The standards set by the moderators of this forum represent a bar of measure unique on the web and have definitely helped modify my own thinking about the use of forums.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
    Charles Darwin

Hammock
    HH , WBBB 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    the edge
    Insulation
    HG 40/0 phoenix
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Well that sums it up pretty well.. I cant say enough good things about everyone ive done buisness with here on HF. OH and stu is the fastest shipper on the planet !!!! hahaha seriously...

• + New Posts