Tarp
    OxPalace,Big Squid
    Insulation
    Oxgear, KAQ, WL
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Dutchware
    Images

Thumbs up Another BIAS WWM review

I ordered a WWM double layer with a 52 inch width. I chose the narrow size because I didn't like the floppy sides of my ENO and it was wider than my Clark. I got my hammock in the mail yesterday and didn't have but about 15 minuets to test it out. Hung it up hopped in and almost slid out, the fabric is slicker than my ENO or DIY hammocks. Couldn't really get comfy and didn't have time to fiddle with it. I left the hammock set up and went on to do other things.
    After dinner I went out to take a look at the hammock and see what I had gotten myself into. In my hast to set it up and give it a go I didn't do a proper set up. After readjusting the suspension and getting back in I was pleasantly surprised. I found a sweet spot and all was right with the world. The fabric was still slick but with the right set up it felt very nice and I didn't slide around. I then put my Z-rest pad between the layers and noticed a nice difference in temps between the exposed fabric and pad. I haven't been able to do that since I stopped using my Crazy Crib. I had planed to hang out a little while and head back in. Around 9:00 I woke up and went inside, grabbed the sleeping bag and headed back out.
    I found I had gotten myself into a great nights sleep and would like to thank Shane for the quality products they produce and Brian for his great customer service. I look forward to many comfortable nights in the BIAS WWM.
    Everyone ought to believe in something....I believe I'll go set up the hammock!

Hammock
    DIY, WBBB & Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 UQ/TQ, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide / Dutch
    Images
    It's hard to come up with a higher praise than to fall asleep while praising it
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    I have heard really good things about their gear! Congrats!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

• + New Posts