Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images

SOLD: Jack R Better Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock

I am selling my JRB BMB. I am the second owner and I only slept in it one night. It's in excellent shape. It's just not for me. $125.00 shipped in CON US, PayPal only.

Thanks.

More info here:
    http://www.jacksrbetter.com/index_files/BMBH.htm
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
    www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Speer Cat 8'x10'
    Insulation
    Te-Wa Quilts
    Dibs...

Check you PM's

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Sale pending....
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images

BMBH resale

WOW....43 minutes....That was a fast!

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix
    Suspension
    Strap, Whoopie
    Images
    HC! I would have picked this up as a spare if I had seen it first! I love almost everything about my BMB!

Why wasn't it for you?

Hammock
    BB
    Tarp
    zpacks cuben
    Insulation
    te-wa Freeze
    Suspension
    whoOpie slings
    Images
    well dont blame me for telling Roux about the sale... do I get 10% commission or something? lol
    enjoy your toy DesertRoux, its a good one.

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FishinFinn View Post
    HC! I would have picked this up as a spare if I had seen it first! I love almost everything about my BMB!

Why wasn't it for you?
    I'll keep you in mind if the deal falls through.

The BMB is just to narrow in the shoulders. At home I tend to sleep on my side and stomach, but in a hammock I spend a lot of time on my back. The BMB is just too tight on the sides when on my back. I also like to stretch my legs out to the sides when in a hammock and I just cant do that in the BMB. Don't get me wrong, it's a very comfortable hammock, but I just feel more comfortable in a traditional design hammock.

I still have a mostly complete DIY bridge based on Grizz's design sitting at home. Maybe I will get it finished up.

I'm gonna pick up a Warbonnet Blackbird and try it out.

www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix
    Suspension
    Strap, Whoopie
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by headchange4u View Post
    I'll keep you in mind if the deal falls through.

The BMB is just to narrow in the shoulders. At home I tend to sleep on my side and stomach, but in a hammock I spend a lot of time on my back. The BMB is just too tight on the sides when on my back. I also like to stretch my legs out to the sides when in a hammock and I just cant do that in the BMB. Don't get me wrong, it's a very comfortable hammock, but I just feel more comfortable in a traditional design hammock.

I still have a mostly complete DIY bridge based on Grizz's design sitting at home. Maybe I will get it finished up.

I'm gonna pick up a Warbonnet Blackbird and try it out.
    I would love to get a Warbonnet, but my budget won't allow it right at the moment. The BMB is a known commodity for me, so it wouldn't be as much of a stretch to purchase, but with a tight budget, splurging on the unknown for me is out of the question. Although, I have seen Warbonnet's work in person, and it is top-knotch. I'm sure the Blackbird is even better than the El Dorado. Discretionary income is just very tight at this time.

Now I know why you asked about my air mattress post in one of the BMB threads. I wish you would have PM'ed me about the air mattress - I would have sent it to you to see if it resolved your issue with the 'squeeze'. A half inflated air mat does make a difference in the squeeze. It does take getting used to with the legs, as well. I routinely hang part of my legs or my feet over the edge of my top-loaders when I'm laying in them - you definitely can't do that in a BMB. It is a HCU, or "hanging containment unit". But it is comfy! A little wider would be nice, but I don't know how you deal with wider spreader bars and a tarp.

Anyway, we can debate the pros and cons of a BMB or a Blackbird, etc. in other threads. Let me know if the deal falls through, and I'll see if I can't move some numbers around in the checkbook.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird/Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    OES 12x10
    Insulation
    WB Yeti/Lynx
    Images
    When I saw the original post, before there were any replies, I was really tempted by this BMB, but I've got a warbonnet ordered and am anxiously awaiting it. This'll be my first "real" hammock, so I won't have much to compare it against, but the glowing reviews I've read so far have me convinced. I would like to try a couple of designs, but the budget just doesn't allow for that. Of course, once I've got mine, I want to convince my girlfriend to give hammocking a try, so maybe she'll want a different design.... hmmm.....

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Speer Cat 8'x10'
    Insulation
    Te-Wa Quilts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeinfhaz View Post
    well dont blame me for telling Roux about the sale... do I get 10% commission or something?
    Thx again Mike for the heads up. I will buy a fine tequila for the SNP thru hike this March.

Wow, such savages, looks like I lucked out with a little help from my friend. Sorry guys... I will take some picks of my first "bridge" hang for ya.

• + New Posts