Tarp
    GG Emergncy Sheltr
    Insulation
    DIY PLUQ/Foam/Net
    Suspension
    Amsteel/Tech Line

Anyone have hammock statistics?

Hey everyone,

I am doing a project on hammock camping for a business class.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to provide any kind of statistics they have, or know of on hammock camping.

Anything and all data is welcome! I would love to find some raw data like percentage of campers who utilize hammocks, camping hammock sales figures, or specific data on camping hammock market segments. It would also be very helpful if you could provide your source of information, or point me in the direction to find your source.

Any forum members who are affiliated with a group, such as Boy Scouts, Fire Dept, etc who can provide info on number of group members who utilize hammocks would also be great.

*If you would like to give me your permission to cite you as a source in my project, please explicitly say something to the effect of, "you have my permission to cite me as a source" in your reply.*

**This information will be used solely for scholarly educational purposes. For transparency purposes, my educational institution is Wilmington University, I am a 30 year old male, I have no intentions of using this information for any purpose other than completing my final project in the course BBM350 E-Commerce at Wilmington University. Once completed, I will post my final project to this forum for the educational, entertainment, and leisure use of anyone who would like to use it.**

Thank you!!!
    Last edited by Rgray107918; 10-03-2012 at 04:44.

Hammock
    DL1.1XLC/ BIAS WWM/ DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben/ DIY
    Insulation
    N/A
    Suspension
    depends...
    Here's one: 99.999% of people who lay in a hammock fall asleep. (I made that number up, but ain't it true?)

On a serious note though, I really hope some chime in with numbers for real stats and I wish you the best of luck with your scholarly adventures.
    "We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it."- G. W. Sears

My forum name is Fish<><; I'm in the navy; and I hate sleeping on the ground. If I didn't need ground to walk on or measure resistance to, I think I could happily give it up.

• + New Posts