Well I got my WBBB out for it's first trial at the park the other day and learned something I thought I should share. The day I got my new hammock I swapped the suspension out for whoopie slings following the directions on Warbonnet's website. Let me just say the directions are great and easy to follow.

I got the hammock up, and as soon as I sat down I heard a tearing sound so I jumped out. It turns out that the whoopie sling had not tightened around the hammock material and had slipped when I put my weight on it. This is entirely my fault and is not a reflection on Warbonnet at all. A warning to everyone is to double check that your whoopies are correctly attached to the WBBB and give them a firm tug to tighten around the hammock material before getting inside the hammock. My suspension ended up only attached to the binding loop that the whoopie sling is inserted through before being wrapped around the hammock material so I ripped the binding loop free and also ripped a bit of the netting and body material. I ended up ordering another WBBB while I attempt some repairs on this one. Lesson learned and thought it might help others avoid this mistake.