Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 137
  1. #111
    Senior Member HamMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kettering, OH
    Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Posts
    2,582
    Images
    46
    Really get a kick outta seein you guys in yer shirts!!! Thanks for postin!!! Surprise benny to this whole group buy!! I wanted to say thanks to everyone for diggin my favorite person on the planet's artwork, my cousin! We are only two months apart in age and have been friends and family for 42 years. We grew up in different states and always picked up right where we left off every time we got together growing up. We have gone as much as 8 years without seeing each other and still remain like brothers. I have been lucky to have him around in recent years and value his friendship, loyalty,and respect immensly. He has really gotten a kick out of you guys liking his design. I introduced him to hammock camping and right off he got it! I chat up my hobby to so many and all too many times I just get a confused look. He on the other hand got just as stoked about it as I did. Enough with the banter I will get on with it. I will put everyones name that got in on the group buy in a hat and draw a name at random. The lucky winner gets this!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

    Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

  2. #112
    Senior Member Roadrunnr72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milford, Va.
    Hammock
    1.1 dbl ge double strech-side
    Tarp
    Tadpole/ Superfly
    Insulation
    HG- TQ,UQ- DIY PL
    Suspension
    Whoopie,D Buckle
    Posts
    2,387
    Images
    210
    I sent Mike a PM, asking that if he did another group buy, I would be interested, as I had missed seeing this until Saturday. He sent a return PM saying that he still had some XL shirts. Funds sent and today I the mail I find this

    [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]


    Thanks alot Mike, I really appreciate it......,.,,,RR
    I'm a member of PETA!!!!

    People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals


  3. #113
    Senior Member HamMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kettering, OH
    Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Posts
    2,582
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunnr72 View Post
    I sent Mike a PM, asking that if he did another group buy, I would be interested, as I had missed seeing this until Saturday. He sent a return PM saying that he still had some XL shirts. Funds sent and today I the mail I find this

    [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]


    Thanks alot Mike, I really appreciate it......,.,,,RR
    Sweet RR! That worked out perfect! Thanks for the pics. Looks like the XL worked out great, nice fit!
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

    Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

  4. #114
    DivaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newark, OH
    Hammock
    DIY Extra Wide & Long Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Funky & GG Tarps
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ
    Suspension
    continuous L. Amst
    Posts
    4,158
    Quote Originally Posted by HamMike View Post
    Really get a kick outta seein you guys in yer shirts!!! Thanks for postin!!! Surprise benny to this whole group buy!! I wanted to say thanks to everyone for diggin my favorite person on the planet's artwork, my cousin! We are only two months apart in age and have been friends and family for 42 years. We grew up in different states and always picked up right where we left off every time we got together growing up. We have gone as much as 8 years without seeing each other and still remain like brothers. I have been lucky to have him around in recent years and value his friendship, loyalty,and respect immensly. He has really gotten a kick out of you guys liking his design. I introduced him to hammock camping and right off he got it! I chat up my hobby to so many and all too many times I just get a confused look. He on the other hand got just as stoked about it as I did. Enough with the banter I will get on with it. I will put everyones name that got in on the group buy in a hat and draw a name at random. The lucky winner gets this!


    Thanks for sharing such wonderful history that you and your cousin have! It's great to have someone like that in your life, you're very lucky.

  5. #115
    Senior Member HamMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kettering, OH
    Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Posts
    2,582
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by DivaB View Post
    Thanks for sharing such wonderful history that you and your cousin have! It's great to have someone like that in your life, you're very lucky.
    Thanks Sherry, sounds like you are someone that understands where I'm comin from.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

    Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

  6. #116
    all secure in sector 7 Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    16,206
    Images
    62
    I feel stylish and vogue.......
    Shug

    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Good in the Backwood Hood.

    Shug's YouTube Videos

  7. #117
    Senior Member HamMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kettering, OH
    Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Posts
    2,582
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    I feel stylish and vogue.......
    Shug

    Ha! Hammock Life shirts give ya muscles! Stylin baby!!
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

    Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

  8. #118
    all secure in sector 7 Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    16,206
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by HamMike View Post
    Ha! Hammock Life shirts give ya muscles! Stylin baby!!
    Yessir....it bowed me up)))))))
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Good in the Backwood Hood.

    Shug's YouTube Videos

  9. #119
    Buck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pilot Point, Texas
    Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    WB BMJ
    Insulation
    AHE JB, Puffer UQ
    Suspension
    WB Webbing
    Posts
    63
    Got mine!! Thanks Mike

  10. #120
    Senior Member HamMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kettering, OH
    Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Posts
    2,582
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Got mine!! Thanks Mike
    Sweet Buck! That design really filled up the space nice!
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

    Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2014, 16:53
  2. CLOSED: Hammock Life Tshirt Group Buy part II
    By HamMike in forum Group Buys
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 07:17
  3. Our "Life from Outside the Box" Blog (or wintering in a wall tent) -pics
    By Ozark Mac in forum Hangouts, Campouts, and Trip Planning
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 11:52
  4. Hammock Life "enhancers"
    By Peanutdude in forum General Hammock Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 00:43

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •