I had a nice time. I was a bit disappointed about the rain, but in the end it didn't amount to too much and we all had rain gear so no problem. I really appreciated the expertise and advice we got. We have ordered Zing it and look forward to learning how to make Alpine Butterflies. On the knot lol
We had a great fire and plenty of water.. although we backpacked into the campground, the water supply was not in order so the campground host literally dropped off gallons of water for us. I could get used to that.
As always, Greylock and the Berkshires were beautiful, especially this time of year. I believe the leaves were peak or pretty darn close to it. We enjoyed taking the Huskies for a nice walk up to a nice lookout and found that we were quite literally in the clouds.
There was a nice collection of Hammock Gear and Warbonnet Superflies.. I got to examine a gasp Cuben tarp up close and it is sweet stuff. I am still shocked how light it is.
the 3 four legged friends Ember, Marley,& Hunter sang a sweet melody together....
And what a great crew we had- I will camp with them again any time.
Wondering when our next get together will be?