I see the extra Forums for Donators below all the other forums. I thought they also had access to a special Videos forum/posts. Was I mistaken?

Also, I searched the FAQ for information on what extra features those who donate have and must have missed it. Are they in there?

And for editing a post - I recall being able to edit my post once, but now can't see an "Edit" option. Do you only get one correction chance?

In this case, after the initial post, proof readers (A.K.A., other readers) might point out misspellings or verb tense mistakes that creep in as sentences are re-worked. So I'd like to go back and replace the initial post with a corrected version. Or I could make corrections inside the initial post itself.

Is it "Locked" after the first edit, or after the first person replies? I can understand a little that you might say that after someone replies, it would create a shift in the space/time continuum if I were allowed to change what the reply was referring to.

I searched the FAQ on post editing and if it is in there, I must have missed it too.