Not sure how many of you are in need of custom work, but I have found a source. I am 6'4" tall and weigh in right around 220. The issues I was having was one with width of my under quilt and length of my top quilt. I was having issues with my under quilt slipping out from under me and my top quilt just not being long enough to pull up over my head in sub zero weather. If you have tried to have any custom work done, you understand the unwillingness most companies have and if they are willing the prices are for lack of a better word gouging. I contacted the folks at hammock gear and expressed my concerns, the solution was to lengthen top quilt and add a baffle in the under quilt. Now I am also weight conscious and they offered the solution of lighter materials, mainly ten denier and momentum fabrics and pertex. The result was a perfect lightweight solution that tested very very well last night. While there was an increase in price, it was far less than any other quote I had received prior to doing business with hammockgear. I encourage you to not only order what works for you but ask for their suggestions and input. I was just so pleased with the service and quality I felt it necessary to pass on the information. I hope this is beneficial and happy hanging.