Okay guys, here's a question I need answered. The HG Incubator is a full underquilt with 12 oz. 900 power fill down. It has 2" baffles and a loft of 2.5" getting you to a 20* rating. All of this for a price of $239 and free shipping! Sounds like a great deal but I wanted options sooooo..... Stumbled on the JRB HR which is currently on sale for $229. That is when configured with the 800 power fill down and I wanted a more fair comparison. After making the selection of the 900 fill down the price goes to $259 and that doesn't include the cost of shipping at $14.95. So now we have a UQ that is going to cost $275. These quilts a very similar and the only obvious design difference is the baffles go in opposite directions. My question is what makes the JRB quilt worth $45 more than the incubator? Am I missing something? Someone please school me!

Oh, one of these quilts will be going on a Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro that I have. Any compatibility issues would also be useful info as well. Thanks for the help!