Help for the Newbie!!

So I just joined HF and I'm trying to get myself set up for the very first time with a hammock. I have an Eno DN and I am currently trying to decide on an UQ. I have done a crap load of research. I have narrowed down my choices to three options...

1) Underground Quilts and Outdoor Gear - The Zeppelin

2) Te-wa Underquilts - Antifreeze

3) Arrowhead Equipment - New River or Jarbridge

I want a quilt that will take me through Winter, but I don't quite want to go to a 0*. My main concern is whether to go with a 3/4 or a full (which will sort out one or two of the three options). I have heard everyone say it's just plain personal preference, but to be honest, being a newbie, I have nothing to go on. I will say this though, being in Northwest Indiana, our winters can easily get down into single digits, but mostly hangs around low 20's.

Inputs/suggestions/comments/etc.....?????

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL/DIY
    Tarp
    OES/WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    WB Straps
    Images
    Yes, it is personal preference along with being a cold or warm sleeper. I have a full-length UQ and a Te-Wa (2/3, 3/4, 5/6, - whatever size you want to call it) UQ. Neither are rated to 0* but have had each in 12 to 15-degree weather and I've been fine. I am of the belief that it isn't so much the UQ but rather your ability to adjust your setup that makes the biggest difference. You can be chilled in 50-degree weather with an improperly set up full-length 20* UQ. Any of those on the list will do but I'm partial to full-length for the least amount of fiddle factor. My $0.07.
    Syb
    Enjoy the elevation

Thanks Syb! I am definitely a cold sleeper. I'm thinking that because of that alone, I'd want to go with a full length. I'm thinking the Zeppelin is going to have the advantage as it has everything I'm looking for, except the price seems a little higher. But I have heard good things about the Zeppelin, so I'm tending to lean that way.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL/DIY
    Tarp
    OES/WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    WB Straps
    Images
    Search for Underground quilts and you'll find a lot of happy customers. Ping them about their experiences.
    Syb
    Enjoy the elevation

Well I officially decided to go with the Underground Full Length Zeppelin 20*. I'll let you know how it goes when it gets here!

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    DIY Cat Cut Hex
    Insulation
    Incubator, Burrow
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Images
    You choose well if you're a cold sleeper. Full length has less fiddle factor than a 3/4 quilt for winter use. Once you get some experience hanging you may want to try a shorter quilt if weight is an issue. It helps a lot to have someone assist you in dialing in the fit of the UQ. While you are in the hammock, have a friend adjust the ends so there are no gaps. Tighter isn't always better. There are plenty of threads on the subject.

Thanks Detail Man, luckily I have one friend who is a hammock camper, so I get a of info from him, and not mentioning all the different youtube videos with Shug and whomever else.