Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hammock
    modded grand trunk sb pro
    Tarp
    cammo 8' x 10'
    Suspension
    woopie
    man i used to to fill my ol exteral frame camp/trails ruck like jed clampet. lol propane, lantern, actual 2 burner stove. full mess kit & percolator. tent, cot , the whole nine. a cooler with ridiculous foods. machete knockdown bow and arrows, knockdown fishing kit. all kinda junk. it was too ridiculous to even write it all. easily 60-80lbs +
    still rockin that old 80's camp trails. not ultralight by any means but ide say a weekender weight would be down around 25 lbs. seems respectable for the comfort i can create virtually anywhere on gods green earth at a moments notice. then pack it all up and move on to the next great adventure. as for me i am built for the trail. an athletic 6'1"195lbs. up 5lbs since i started dehydrating my own foods.... mmmmm my trail chili is off the hook and most certainly is a contributor alongside my upside down trail pizza... oh man.. i think im getin hungry

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 SL
    Tarp
    HG CF 4S
    Insulation
    HG TQ & UQ
    Suspension
    WS and Dutch Hooks
    2 years ago or so I started lightning up and getting into hammocks, while not the lightest, was the most comfortable both to sleep in and carry.

I started at 46lbs. For a 3 day, 2 night weekender 2 years ago and my last trip out for the 3d 2n was 21lbs. I have a couple of more pounds to go, but what a major improvement in comfort on the trail. Not so good for the bank account, but you only live once and looking back, every cent was worth it at about $2.50 an ounce
    "When you see something wobble, push it."
    - Unknown

Hammock
    WBXLC, WBBB, LiteOwl
    Tarp
    Superfly, MambaJam
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix, WL Sum
    Suspension
    Webbing, Whoopies
    Images
    Pre-hammock.. the last time was a simple overnighter. The pack & gear was around 14lbs. I haven't weighed it with the new hammock gear but I expect it to be slightly heavier but I'll take the trade off for better sleeping. Overall lost about 11 lbs.