HamMike haha, yes daylight would be. That part of the trail is cursed hahah
I MAY be able to make it...if the wife allows me to have the time off!
I have to work unfortunately. Maybe we can do one in dec or jan?
Travel Journal: http://clackstont100.weebly.com/
CB200T, I'd be willing to bring an extra 20* Phoenix on Sat. evening if you're still interested.
Say Mike, is there a chance you'll be hanging in your Lite Owl? I've been wanting to get another look at it.
I sure will!
The weather forecast looks nice this weekend for Zaleski! Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be in the low 60's and overnight low of around 40. 10% chance of rain, and sunny with some clouds. Guess I'll do the cuban again.