do you hammock hang or carry your lunch?
"Tenting is equivalent to a bum crawling into a cardboard box, hammocking is an art" KK
Did I pass the test? When will I get my grade?
My YouTube channel: Tool Dude Tony
"No matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Bonzai
done with the survey...here hammocks rule!!
I took the survey. Hope my answers help.
WOW. Can't believe so many of you took the time to take the survey, nonetheless start a big discussion over it I didn't expect such an active forum when i registered. Will read up on what you have been up to here for sure!
Just to clear some things up:
1. I'm a Norwegian student doing market research on alternatives to tents, as a school assignment. (Lived in Florida recently)
2. It's not sold to anyone or made public
3. I am a huge hammock fan myself, but have only just registered.
4. This will not be my first and only post
5. Yes, a lot of the questions where silly etc, especially the design/functionality. By design we were thinking "how it looks"...
6. The survey was made in a hurry (1h) and this whole project I'm doing is only for this week.
7. Haven't had time to reply before, as the before mentioned project was due today, and I only just finished it
Think that sums up most of it! Got som really good comments and very, very biased information So it turned out more of a why hammocks-are-cool-kind-of-thing.
Would share it, but a lot of the comments can probably be traced, as there are some personal descriptions etc. So I feel it would be wrong of me to publish.
The conclusion is that you are mostly guys on here, mostly above 50, and you love hammocks. Hate tents.
Sorry for the late reply, hope you will forgive me! Totally understand your responses. I was in a hurry to post as it was 2 am in Norway or something
Last edited by Kitebum; 11-08-2012 at 05:58.
completed, hope it is helpful.
"Lets drive up to the Hills and get lost somewhere..." Chinatown by Folk Soul Revival
Life is a Thru Hike... Hike Well. ΙΧΘΥΣ