Heading out the weekend of 12-1, if anyone's interested.
I've got a little bump in Sheffield/southern MA between Racebrook Falls and the Elbow trail that I need to knock out. Tho I'd like to add on some additional miles pending timing.
Also, may swing south to NY just to be closer to home.
Will confirm as the date approaches.