Banned
    Hammock
    Sold
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Depends

Creative Gift for New Convert.

I have a friend in that lives outside of North America. He is ill and will not live much longer. I have told him my misadventures Hanging around. He can not kayak anymore due to his health condition, so he decided to buy a hammock and give it a try.

Well surprise he FROZE HIS BUM OFF. I am afraid I had a major giggle, since the same thing happened to me and most of you. I just had it happen on a nice Fall afternoon.

My question is I want to make him something, useful, not too heavy (shipping is expensive to the UK). Something he can use, when he Hangs. Yea I shared my experience and what I have learned from others on this site. I am sure he will do much better in the future.

So maybe you folks might have some ideas on a hand (homemade gift), food is not a good idea with Customs and the weight involved. I am leaning toward a small wool quilt, kind of a top quilt or a linner to go under a top quilt. I am just not feeling very creative. I am sure some of you will help be decide on something, just keep it easy. Thank you for your help.

Hammock
    DIY DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    AHE New River
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    PLUQ (Poncho Liner Underquilt). Very effective down to 50ish degrees, packable, and very affordable.

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...highlight=pluq
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

• + New Posts