WBRR and HH Exp Deluxe
    Tarp
    Cloudburst, HH Hex
    Insulation
    Thermarest/MMSS
    Suspension
    Whoopie/DutchBiner
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider117 View Post
    This is my first time ordering a really nice hammock. I have usually rocked my ENO doublenest with whoopie sling, but I just ordered my BB XLC 1.1/1.9 and I am dying to get it in the mail.

I have not ordered from Warbonnet before and so after not hearing anything for a week after paying, I emailed to ask how they work shipping. Brandon was nice and said that they are taking about 3-4 weeks from date of order before they head out the door and apologized for the long wait. Has this long a lead time been a common occurrence for anyone?

I have a trip planned so I hope it makes it here before I have to go, but everyone seems to be sure these are worth the wait, so wait I shall. I am really hoping that the product quality is so great that I wont sweat the small gripe about a misleading shipping time on the website (1 week for in stock which this says it was, and 3 weeks for backordered) which was a little frustrating.

Is it really such a great hammock that I can spend my energy smiling and patiently waiting for a bad as$ American Made product? Thanks in advance for any experiences and input!

You are in the same boat as the rest of us. It looks like orders from the April 24 through May 5 time frame are now beng made. I ordered a WBRR, Cloudburst, and all the accessories for rigging on 5/1 and I'm still waiting. Hademade + high quality X high demand = long wait

I'm currently typing this from my big trip I planned to be using my WBRR on...lying in a HH.

Hammock
    Lite Owl, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    HG Cuben, Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

Warbonnet shipping times

Mine shipped Friday. Should be delivered Tuesday. Just over 4 weeks from order date. A bit long but not unreasonable.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Cuben Fiber 9oz
    Insulation
    Under/top quilt
    Suspension
    whoopee sling
    Got my notice Friday also. Same a little over 4 weeks.

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    WB Lynx
    Suspension
    Adj. Webbing
    Got notice for my ridgerunner on Friday as well. I have ordered several product from WB over the past few years and know what to expect as far as wait goes. I have stated this before, the communication on wait time needs to be better communicated, you need proof? Look at this 34 pages of people looking for a time frame to get the gear they purchased, obvoiusly the expectation is not being met by the manufacturer, and it would be a fairly easy problem to solve...just post an estimated time frame that is accurate on the site, that simple, instead you get this:

"Orders containing back-ordered items will ship as one order once the back-ordered item comes in (usually within 3 weeks). If you wish for in-stock items to ship sooner, you will need to place 2 seperate orders."

So since the ridgerunner I ordered 4 weeks ago was not listed as "back ordered" it should have shipped imediatley, right? A reasonable person would expect as much. Even back ordered items "usually ship in 3 weeks". So like I said, just communicate actually expected wait times and let the consumer decide if they want to wait, most will, but those that do not want to can choose another manufacturer.

Hammock
    Wbbb, chameleon, Darian
    Tarp
    Dutch tarp,minifly
    Insulation
    Jacks
    Still wating impatiently for my hammock and tarp that I ordered May 6th hope it gets here soon so I can get to hanging. I would like to take a trip to Red River gorge but want to use the new hammock. Resisting the urge to email and ask when it will be shipped...

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly camo
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    webbing
    I just received my shipping confirmation email and tracking # for my order placed on 5/2.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 dbl
    Tarp
    Big mamajamba
    Insulation
    HG TQ and UQ
    Suspension
    Cinch buckle

Warbonnet shipping times

Quote Originally Posted by AC8MJ View Post
    I just received my shipping confirmation email and tracking # for my order placed on 5/2.
    Jealous!!! I placed mine on the 11th.

Hammock
    WBRR and HH Exp Deluxe
    Tarp
    Cloudburst, HH Hex
    Insulation
    Thermarest/MMSS
    Suspension
    Whoopie/DutchBiner
    I know my delivery notification is coming any day! I ordered 5/1 with a cloudburst and RR...which makes it 4 weeks today from order. I am checking my email way too often for the notice!

This is my first order from warbonnet and now that I know about the wait, I'll be sure to order well before I need anything for trips this fall. I plan on getting a Lynx UQ and a spindrift sock for cold weather hanging if I decide the bridge style hammock is for me.

Hammock
    Gnome 1.5sl, WBBB 1.1dl
    Tarp
    WB Mamajamba
    Insulation
    JRB TQ, HG UQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide Whoopies
    It doesn't matter! I know all too well about the shipping times and don't NEED the new gear I ordered either, yet here I am every day checking my email ten times a day and looking at this thread to see when you guys ordered and if you got a shipping notice. I tell myself it will come when it comes but, hold on a second, I gotta go check my email again even though it's 1030 pm...Bush

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly camo
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    webbing

Smile

Now I'm not checking for the email...my time is being consumed with packing for the weekend and checking the USPS Track & Confirm page...Evergreen is only 1300 miles away....could I have intercepted it somewhere sooner......hmmm.

Thank you again, Brandon!! I can't wait... -sheesh, I sound like my kids. It is scheduled for delivery tomorrow

• + New Posts
  • Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast