Well as the title says I Used my DYI poncho liner under quilt this weekend with great results. Now to be honest I also use a down sleeping bag but since I always use it even in the summer I have to say it was a success. My under quilt is a no sew full length poncho liner with a original space blanket " that is the one that has grommets and is poly tarp backed." I used Velcro to attach them together then shock cord threw the short sides to attach to both sides of the hammock. I also ran two short pieces of shock cord from the sides up to the ridge line and attached them with a clip this allows the under quilt to wrap around almost like a pee pod. Friday night it got down to 51 and I was way to warm but Saturday night the storm rolled threw and the temps dropped down to 33 with constant rains and slush from midnight till 10 am. I would call this under quilt good down to mid 30's with the addition of a sleeping bag. I did use a top quilt as well, witch was another poncho liner but I draped this over the ridge line and tucked the sides under my head and in between my legs making like a tent around my chest it was amazing how much this took the chill out of the air it was quite the shock when I got up at 6am to answer the call of nature. Sorry no pictures as it was raining when it was time to break camp.