Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Zeppelin, MobilMum
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Camo WBBB 1.1 DL Clone, DIY TopQuilt, Multicam Pants, Pendleton Wool and more!

Hi all,

I've finally accumulated enough sell-able gear that I'm putting up a for sale thread!

#1: Warbonnet Blackbird 1.1 DL Camo Tribute: SOLD
    This hammock was made by fellow forum member Yukon and is really nice. It's only been slept in twice. I got it for my girlfriend but she didn't really care for the camo look so I got her a gray WBBB instead. Here is a link to the original, very descriptive with lots of photos, thread.. $135 shipped.

#2: DIY RAB Topquilt
    This topquilt was made from a RAB down sleeping bag. There is a whole long thread about this bag turned topquilt here. The bag is filled with 850+ FP Down. I added 2 vertical baffles (of 800+ FP Down from Wilderness Logics) to the sides to make it wider. It is about 6' by 4' at the widest point. It weighs 19 oz. The original bag was rated to 32*F (according to this BPL review). I think I'd call this TQ a 40*F, but that's just me. $150 shipped.

#3: Tru-Spec TRU Multicam Pants size Medium
    Tru-Spec TRU Multicam BDU Pants. These are in great shape, they're just a bit too big for me. The label (as you can see) says for 31 to 35" waist. I'm a 31" and they are too big for me. They'd be about perfect for a 33"-35" I think. Here is an Amazon link for $47.50 shipped. $35 shipped.

#4: Pendelton Wool Shirt
    This shirt is a nice Wool Pendelton Shirt. It says it is a size L but it fits more like a Small. I typically wear Medium. The shirt sleeves are a bit short for me. Similar shirts run for $115 from Pendleton. $40 shipped.

#5: Pendelton Wool Shirt
    This shirt is a nice Wool Pendelton Shirt. It says it is a size M but it fits more like a Small. I typically wear Medium. The shirt sleeves are a bit short for me. This shirt and the shirt above fit identically.Similar shirts run for $115 from Pendleton. $40 shipped.

#6: Fjallraven Hellag Cap
    This is basically a baseball cap in Dark Olive G-1000 (cotton/poly blend) material. Fjallraven makes cool outdoor gear. New with tags. $20 shipped.

#7: Bioshock 2 for the PC
    This is an unopened, never played, copy of Bioshock 2. I bought it years ago and never got around to playing it. $8 shipped.

As usual, first posted "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for looking,
    Sean
    Last edited by begleysm; 11-12-2012 at 16:07.

• + New Posts