Results 1 to 10 of 110

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #11
    Senior Member BillyBob58's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Tupelo, MS
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Questions View Post
    Ah, yes...sounds right, thanks.
    Yeah, sorry, space blanket is correct. For all I know it my also stand for space blanket, I need to look at the acronym page. And it is also a VB ( vapor barrier), at least the ones I have used seem to be.

    Edit:"it my also stand for space blanket, " should have said "it might also stand for SLEEPING BAG"!
    Last edited by BillyBob58; 12-02-2008 at 10:05.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-25-2015, 09:21
  2. Vapor Barriers
    By Jolly in forum General Hammock Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 08:26
  3. Reflective Barriers
    By TeeDee in forum Bottom Insulation
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 13:07
  4. Can somebody explain vapour barriers
    By Shewie in forum General Hammock Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 08:38

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts