WBBB SGL 1.1
    Tarp
    HG Std Cuben
    Insulation
    Down UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

Awesome Warbonnet Service!

Ordered my 2nd Blackbird on Saturday. Got my shipping notice today (Tuesday).
    For those who are unaware, most of the cottage vendors here are 1 or 2 person shops who deal with many orders a day. I for one am thrilled to get a 2 business day turnaround this close to Christmas. Heck, my first BB was several years ago when they were made as the orders were placed and took as much as a month. Even Amazon has trouble meeting a 2 day turnaround on occasion. Great job Brandon! And I hope your business continues to be a great success.
    Great products, great service and awesome guarantees. What else could you want?
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
    Charles Darwin

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx/Quilts
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    +1000.

Brandon is one of the best in any business I've dealt with. FANTASTIC products, solid communication and service.

A short story to add:

I ordered a hammock sock last week (Monday) for a Friday night trip that looked like it could get chilly. Emailed and asked if it could ship quickly (I live in Denver and Warbonnet HQ are just up the mountain about an hour) so things usually arrive in a day.

Brandon replied quickly and agreed to help. Very impressed! By Wednesday (he was going to ship Wednesday) I finally decided at about 3 a.m., for a number of reasons not the least of which was how great Brandon had been that week, to take the plunge and get a RidgeRunner.

Knowing my payment wouldn't clear and shipping wouldn't get here in time for my Friday trip, I offered to drive up to his office to pick it up. Again, quick and kind reply (by around noon that same day) that it wouldn't be a problem. He'd also hold the sock so that I wouldn't incur the shipping charge as I was already driving up.

Showed up and chatted for a few minutes with him and some of his staff - SUPER friendly guys. As he was looking through his inventory, he tossed out that they had a few last "blemished" RidgeRunners for a pretty decent discount and asked if I wanted one.

I was curious and asked what the blemish was. He said that on one of the batches that one of the saddlebags was sewn in such a way that it sits a few inches higher than the other. That obviously isn't an issue in use - and when I got it home I couldn't even actually see the difference - well, except that my wallet was heavier from the $$ I saved.

I could go on, but will stop there and say that Brandon has my loyal business. I may try other companies/models of hammocks (I'm the type that has to keep trying what's out there) but I'll keep going back to Warbonnet for purchases for my large hanging family and will refer anyone I can convert to hammocks to Warbonnet for their first purchase.
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator
    Suspension
    WB straps
    I had a very positive experience with warbonnet, I liked it so much I went back for round two, I just ordered a Ridge runner yesterday.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx/Quilts
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye Hanger View Post
    I had a very positive experience with warbonnet, I liked it so much I went back for round two, I just ordered a Ridge runner yesterday.
    You won't regret it. The RidgeRunner is INSANELY comfortable and very well built/thought out.
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Widerness Logics
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    This is a great story. Very cool that you were able to go WB ground zero! Thanks for sharing. Only problem is now I really want a WBRR!

• + New Posts