I've been getting a lot of requests for large format versions of illustrations I've done. I think it is a fun idea, but before I get working on them, I'd like to run a poll to gauge general interest.

This would be a limited run print, only for HF members (I don't plan on retailing these). My guess (and hope) is that they will sell out quickly.

Size: I'm thinking of either an 11x17, 13x29, or 18x24 size. You think larger? Let me know what you would prefer (24x36?).

Paper: Poster quality 80-100# text weight, glossy.

Cost: I'm going to research some printing and distribution options, but from my initial search, I'm looking at the 13x19 size with a run of 250 posters. Add the tube mailer and shipping and it works out to about $6 per poster (shipped).

I plan on printing and fulfilling orders myself, so each print will be numbered and signed. However, to keep costs down for both of us, I'm not considering giclée or some fancy fine-art print that would cost upwards of $75 per print (gaah!). While I consider my work _art_, I'm not trying to hawk this stuff off as a Monet; just fun artwork at an affordable price.

What I'll probably do is take orders via PayPal to reach the minimum order quantity. Once that number is reached, I'll make and fulfill the orders.

Once I get a general sense of which poster design is the most popular, I'll work up the illustration and post a proof so you know exactly what is being offered, then I'll start taking pre-orders.

Here are my thoughts:

Hammock Basics
This would include the popular illustration, updated, but I could probably fit more items mashed together like some tarp basics, suspension basics, etc.

Hammock Tarps
This would combine the two illustrations on tarps, plus some more details on rigging, pitching technique, guy lines, etc.

Hammock Worship
This is just a fun poster that is fun for the lay person but has some HF-humor.

Other?
You have an idea for a big poster? Let the thread begin...