Dangerbird
    Tarp
    BWDD
    Insulation
    UGQ/UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies/ET

SOLD: Quilts and Hammock

I am unfortunately selling some of my nicest items at a probable bad time being so close to Black Friday. I bought these and before I can use them had some work schedule changes and my oldest daughter has the camping bug, she just doesn’t want to do a hammock (I know…try harder..lol), but rather than risk her not enjoying the woods, for now I am going to stick with what she is comfortable with, cough…tent…cough. I would rather be in the woods with her than lounging in the yard. So without further ado, here are the 3 items.

First is my Dangerbird 60 purchased 8/12/2012 but not sure of when I received it. I have only set it up in the stand in the yard and my kids and I have tried it out the one time for maybe 20 minutes. It is all black with bugnet and cover, made from 2.6oz Polyester Crinkle Taffeta. I am including a set of the newer Dutch Clips and a new set of Elephant trunks. I am asking $180, Now $165 (pd $183 for just the hammock) shipped priority mail to conus, elsewhere possible, we just need to work out shipping.

Sold Next is an Underground Quilts 20 degree Zeppelin ¾ quilt with Draft collars. It is black and Olive green. It is 850 down and purchased not to long after Paul switched to 850 from 800. I changed out the suspension to longer shock cord trying to dial in a better fit on my Blackbird and it’s currently a bit long but fits good. I have the original and will include that if you want. This has only been taken to work with me to mess around with during lunch. I have never slept with it under me, just fitted it. . I am asking $180 shipped priority mail to conus, elsewhere possible, we just need to work out shipping.

Sold Lastly is the matching top quilt from UGQ in Olive and 850 as well. I had worked with Paul quite some time on the sizing on this and I hate to let this go because man when lying on my floor making sure it fits my size you can just feel the heat being caught. I am only 5’10’ 185 lbs, but wanted this a bit longer to pull up to me ears when sleeping and a bit wider to side sleep on the ground. The dimensions I just measured are 44 at the foot, 54 at the head and 84 long. It also has the snaps for the footbox. This has never been out of my house, just test fitted on my floor. I am asking $190 shipped priority mail to conus, elsewhere possible, we just need to work out shipping.

PM me for PayPal and the standard I’ll take it in the thread counts for the time stamp. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spinkid; 11-22-2012 at 17:50. Reason: To mark items SPF and price drop

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner or a gathered-end
    Tarp
    Waterproof
    Insulation
    Down underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I'll take the top quilt pending more info, PM sent
    --Scott <><

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found, which are invariably beautiful... because, in a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing things they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and an act of small rebellion; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience...." --Robert Traver

Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    BWDD
    Insulation
    UGQ/UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies/ET
    PM questions replied to. Thanks

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC 1.7 Double
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    WB Wookie
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Images

next dibbs on top quilt

If bonsaihiker doesn't take the top quilt after reading your answers I'd like to be next in line. Sending PM now with a couple questions.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Waterproof
    Insulation
    Down underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I'll also take the underquilt pending answer to final question on the top quilt.
    --Scott <><

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found, which are invariably beautiful... because, in a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing things they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and an act of small rebellion; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience...." --Robert Traver

Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    BWDD
    Insulation
    UGQ/UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies/ET
    Top and bottom quilts are SPF. Thanks

Hammock
    Tarp
    Waterproof
    Insulation
    Down underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Paypal sent on both quilts.
    --Scott <><

Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    BWDD
    Insulation
    UGQ/UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies/ET
    Both quilts are sold and now a little drop in price on the hammock.

Hammock
    DIY DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    AHE New River
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    I'll take the dangerbird with extras. sending PM
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Hammock
    DIY DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    AHE New River
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Payment sent. Thanks!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast