HH Hyperlite
    Tarp
    Waterproof
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling +MSH
    Quote Originally Posted by keg View Post
    Thanks for extending the sale. At a hang where Cedar and Deep Thought bullied me into making a purchase (by bully, I mean mentioned the words 'incubator' and 'sale' in the same sentence as the snow was coming down - Now i just have to bully my credit card so it stops complaining).

Hahaha I can't believe I missed that post. Bullied...right.
    You'll thank me at the next hang

DT

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12
    Insulation
    HG UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by xcrazydx View Post
    Even if they do eventually contact me back, I'll have to ship it back to them and wait forever again to get it. Maybe I should just send it back and buy elsewhere. I dunno, I'm pretty pissed off about this.
    That may the best option for you at this point. I know you're pretty sour about the situation but i'm sure if you spoke to Adam over the phone you would change your mind. He talked to me for like 20 mins when i selfishly called to ask if i could get bumped up for an upcoming hang and this was immediately after the sale when everything was hectic for them. Dude was super cool. Even though i havent received my stuff yet i'm confident it will be top notch and if not then they will fix it. Whatever you decide to do is up to you but just know that Adam and Jenny will do whatever is needed to make this right for you.

Hammock
    Anything hanging in the living room
    xcrazydx- There is no excuse for the missing cinch cord. While some on here are correct, that "new elves" are working, the quality control is signed off before it goes in the bag. I will be speaking with our staff about this protocol. We cannot apologize enough, but if you would rather go elsewhere, I completely understand. I will be emailing you in the next few minutes. If anyone else has issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We stand behind our products. We are determined to catch every email and call we can, but dozens come in every day, and we only trust the two of us to answer, and sometimes we never get it at all, for some reason. Again, my apologies, and we'll make it right, however you want us to. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Hammock
    Anything hanging in the living room
    Guess I should file a complaint with the BBB and spread the word about this. No customer service and shoddy work. This stuff isn't cheap and this is unacceptable.

I cannot find your email of your complaint, anywhere. I do have your PM's with Adam regarding rushing your order, and getting it to you in time for your trip, which we did. Your order # and name search shows no record of feedback after you received it in either a PM or an email. We can promptly refund your money, and send you a return label. Please send me a PM request. For some reason, there is no record in our system of you contacting us about this matter. I apologize for that, and we will look into website/email issues. Please understand we are doing everything we can to resolve this. Thank you.
    Last edited by thorwren; 12-15-2012 at 13:48.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Quote Originally Posted by thorwren View Post
    xcrazydx- There is no excuse for the missing cinch cord. While some on here are correct, that "new elves" are working, the quality control is signed off before it goes in the bag. I will be speaking with our staff about this protocol. We cannot apologize enough, but if you would rather go elsewhere, I completely understand. I will be emailing you in the next few minutes. If anyone else has issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We stand behind our products. We are determined to catch every email and call we can, but dozens come in every day, and we only trust the two of us to answer, and sometimes we never get it at all, for some reason. Again, my apologies, and we'll make it right, however you want us to. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
    Now that's what I call a class act and quality customer service.

I cannot find your email of your complaint, anywhere. I do have your PM's with Adam regarding rushing your order, and getting it to you in time for your trip, which we did. Your order # and name search shows no record of feedback after you received it in either a PM or an email. We can promptly refund your money, and send you a return label. Please send me a PM request. For some reason, there is no record in our system of you contacting us about this matter. I apologize for that, and we will look into website/email issues. Please understand we are doing everything we can to resolve this. Thank you.
    Delete....
    Last edited by xcrazydx; 12-16-2012 at 22:12.

Hammock
    Lite Owl; Light Hiker
    Tarp
    Toxaway;MacCat Dlx
    Insulation
    Burrow; Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    We get it. You feel burned. They're trying to make it right and have offered to refund your money if you'd like. Jenny addressed the communication issue and said they'll be looking into what happened. It's a free market so vote with your wallet.
    JaxHiker aka Kudzu - WFA
    Florida Trail Association: NE FL Trail Coordinator (Gold Head to Stephen Foster)
    Trail Issues? Please let me know.
    Blazing Trails with Kudzu @ www.idratherbehiking.com
    Follow me @idratherbhiking

Hammock
    DIY Table Cloth/ Jerry 5
    Tarp
    11x12' Hex Sil
    Insulation
    Various UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Webbing or Etrunks
    Images
    Again, my apologies, and we'll make it right, however you want us to.
    The balls in your court now. They offered to fix it the best they can. Take them ip pn the offer or don't. Its your choice.

Hammock
    DangerBird, BIAS WW Micro
    Tarp
    HG Cuben 4S
    Insulation
    UGQ, HG, JRB
    Suspension
    Dutchware, Whoops
    The thing about rushing the order was cool, and I didn't ask for it. But when it was offered and I was told I would receive a shipping confirmation the next day and I didn't(it was a week later when I received that). No response was received when I asked 2 or 3 times about what happened. Missed my trip anyways and received the uq incomplete and weeks late. I'm not really concerned about the wait time and failed rush order because I understood that you were busy. The thing that burns me up, is faulty product and no response from anyone. Now I have an unusable uq and I'll have to wait weeks to get it fixed or buy another one.

It's a shame because I was gonna get a burrow for Christmas and a cf tarp shortly after. Now I'm sketched out on ordering from you. I don't even know if it's overstuffed like I ordered.
    Something seems wrong here. I can't see how these events could have escalated to this level. The customer service from Hammock Gear has always been first rate, "in my experience". I have had them correct something and they were gracious and eager to do so. They include a care sheet with their products that includes their phone number. I have used that number to contact Adam and he has answered or returned my call always! The longest it took for a response was one day. Whatever the damage was done to you in the past, you need to decide what is going to work for you going forward. I am sure Adam and Jenny want to make it right. Contact them and make the decision you are comfortable with. I think their gear is great and I have always been taken care of. If you can't get over this, others make great gear as well. I responded only because my experiences with Hammock Gear have been the exact opposite.

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    MacCat Standard
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti, MWUQ4
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Crazy - HF has a different standard for manners than most other forums...that's what makes this community different among most on the internet. Please respect that by not calling names.

This part of the thread has gone far enough. The vendor has offered to fix your issue, so please take it to PMs or emails.
    “Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall when the wise are banished from the public councils because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.” ~Judge Joseph Story

- My site: http://www.tothewoods.net/
    - Designer, Jeff's Gear Hammock / Pack Cover by JRB

IMPOSSIBLE JUST TAKES LONGER

• + New Posts
  • Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast