WBBB XLC DL 1.1
    Tarp
    Superfly, OES, HG
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Stock
    Images
    Looks good! I need to do some serious organizing to my "lab". It's getting completely cluttered with so much gear, and now all my biking gear in there as well. I like how you have your packs hung up, that is what I shall now do

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images
    Looks great! I am gettin on mine this winter!
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

Hammock
    BIAS XL Camper, ENO DN
    Tarp
    12x10 WL tarp
    Insulation
    Junebug quilts
    Suspension
    WS, TH, ET
    Images
    So jealous.
    Life looks better from a BIAS hammock.

Hammock
    Switchback/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lt Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cldburst/Oge
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    That is really nice!!!

I had a 12x24 room for and exercise room. I donated all my exercise equipment to my workplace last week, and now we have a gym at work. (I still get to use the equipment, so no loss ) This weekend I moved all my hammock camping gear and sewing gear in there. I have to organize it, but yours is much nicer looking. I have two walls with french doors looking out over the back yard and woods behind that, so that is nice, but I lose a lot of wall space. It is very nice to have a place to myself to work or relax. I will have to figure a way to hang a hammock in there.
    "No whining in the woods"

Hammock
    Dream Hammock, WBBB 1.1 DL and DIY
    Tarp
    Superfly & Tadpole
    Insulation
    Yeti
    Suspension
    Whoopies and Strap
    Very cool...

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Oh so cool to have a place to dream))))))
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Traveler
    Tarp
    Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Incubator
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Nice lab...looking forward to the results of your research.

Hammock
    DH, WBBB, JBD
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    My first tandem jump was at Skydive OBX the week of Thanksgiving last year...I was instantly hooked, and read all I could online, etc. about skydiving. I did another tandem and some static line jumps at Skydive Walterboro near Charleston, SC earlier this year. I'm still hooked and definitely want to continue (most likely have to start over, preferably AFF) my student training...just gotta make the time and money for it! Cleveland is definitely a unique place...I never really got used to living there, but loved the area. In fact, I'm considering a move (pending I find a job)...most likely back to the Upstate of SC, which isn't too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by SwinginIt View Post
    Thanks a lot. I was a skydiver, haven't jumped in a couple years though. My home DZ was the original Skydive Monroe then when it closed down I went nomad and bounced back and forth between SDA and The Farm. The distance/time/money/family kinda forced me to hang my rig up. Although I have recently been thinkin about getting back into it. Just as soon as I get my hammock problem...I mean, passion, under control. Where did you jump? Cleveland is a great place to live if you're into the outdoors. Took me a while to learn to appreciate this place.

Hammock
    Darien UL
    Tarp
    ZPacks Cuben
    Insulation
    WL SSUQ/HG TQ
    Suspension
    Dyna Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Looks good! I need to do some serious organizing to my "lab". It's getting completely cluttered with so much gear, and now all my biking gear in there as well. I like how you have your packs hung up, that is what I shall now do
    I know how you feel. Before I revamped mine it had a ton of photography gear, fishing gear and ground dwelling gear. There was no room to work at all. Crazy how gear builds up without you realizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Oh so cool to have a place to dream))))))
    Shug
    Not just a place to dream but a place to create those dreams. And to have a good laugh at the failures.

Quote Originally Posted by rcracin24 View Post
    My first tandem jump was at Skydive OBX the week of Thanksgiving last year...I was instantly hooked, and read all I could online, etc. about skydiving. I did another tandem and some static line jumps at Skydive Walterboro near Charleston, SC earlier this year. I'm still hooked and definitely want to continue (most likely have to start over, preferably AFF) my student training...just gotta make the time and money for it! Cleveland is definitely a unique place...I never really got used to living there, but loved the area. In fact, I'm considering a move (pending I find a job)...most likely back to the Upstate of SC, which isn't too far away.
    I was hooked after my first tandem too. Definitely go straight to AFF if you go back. I don't know why they even bother with static line anymore. I hated living here when I first came. I was from the city and missed having things to do. Then once I got into backpacking, climbing and fishing I realized just how awesome this place is. Now I could never go back to a big city.

Quote Originally Posted by floorman View Post
    Sweet, looks so much better than my (cough cough) R&D Facility.

Attachment 42662
    Hey I wish I had a garage that I coulda set up as my R&D facility. I like you're layout on the floor. I was considering doing something similar.
    "As a well spent day brings happy sleep, a well spent life brings happy death." -Da Vinci

I know this is off topic but I started Falling out of perfectly good aircraft with the Army ( Static Line of course ) ... When I got back from my 2nd rotation to Afghan I joined the Green Beret Sport Parachute Activity out of Ft Bragg and it wasn't really static line but I.A.D. were the instructor held your pilot chute as you hung from the wing spar, released and went through the motions of pulling the balled up news paper from the BOC ( Cessna 182 ). The reason we did it this way was to learn body control and " Canopy Control " before going into the more advance body positions, formations and higher AGLs . More people get jacked up on landing by coming in to hot and not knowing how to properly " ride their rigs " ( i.e. Canopy Control ) using the A.F.F. method than the I.A.D. students who were also at the same DZ . I really miss falling as my Wife hated sitting at the DZ all day watching and baking in the sun. She also saw quite a few people come in way to hot and screw themselves up and always wondering if I was going to be next to tumble across the DZ. If there was a USPA Cert DZ near me I would try and make a jump or 2 but I don't want to put my Wife through the worry cycle anymore. Anyway if anybody plans on falling make sure it is done at a USPA cert'd DZ and not some fly by night DZ .

Army : 4 week Jump Course ( Static Line )
    Civilian : 1 week USPA Jump Course ( Instructor-Assisted Deployment (IAD) ) http://www.uspa.org/SIM.aspx
    Jumps : quite a few

here's a pic of me before a Jump : GBSPA " Skymonkey " ( Vector Pack Tray and PD Main and Reserve )

3 ring-a-ding-a-ding-ding
    Last edited by WickedKlown2; 11-27-2012 at 21:31.

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast