I'm a semi-noob so forgive my confusion. In what instances would you want to use the flyz vs the stingerz? I know the stings are designed to clip right on to the tarp, and the flyz are ment to be adjustable up and down the line. But when would you want to adjust them?

Just trying to wrap my mind around the uses for them! How do you use each of these?