Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images

Some kind of SPE

Any of you quilt users getting rid of an SPE (homemade or from Speer)? I would be willing to send some Christmas money your way...lol. I suppose I could also try to make one but is it just hard to sew at my house. I dont have a dedicated place and I have to wait till the kids turn in for the night before I can drag it all out....hassle. Anyway, If I cant find one here I will probably buy it from Mr. Speer. It is not that expensive...especially compared to quilt goodness. I just thought I would look first. I need something for my 10day hike out of Springer on Dec 26th.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Any of you quilt users getting rid of an SPE (homemade or from Speer)? I would be willing to send some Christmas money your way...lol. I suppose I could also try to make one but is it just hard to sew at my house. I dont have a dedicated place and I have to wait till the kids turn in for the night before I can drag it all out....hassle. Anyway, If I cant find one here I will probably buy it from Mr. Speer. It is not that expensive...especially compared to quilt goodness. I just thought I would look first. I need something for my 10day hike out of Springer on Dec 26th.

Adam
    Just buy the Speer, it's worth it.

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    I am sure it is. I have seen nothing but great reviews . Someone has already made me an offer on one that I cant refuse. This Forum Rocks!

Adam

Images
    I have one, it's old, dirty, crappy, might fall apart at any minute, has an elastic strip at the back that is too tight (will work well with a Thermarest Prolite pad, though). It's yours for free if you want it.

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Schneiderlein View Post
    I have one, it's old, dirty, crappy, might fall apart at any minute, has an elastic strip at the back that is too tight (will work well with a Thermarest Prolite pad, though). It's yours for free if you want it.
    As inviting as you make it sound I am going to pass..lol. I would have accepted but I was offered one JUST before you posted. The conditions are that I pay it forward to someone else in my circumstances which I think is an OUTSTANDING idea! I plan to do just that when things get a little more stable in my world. Thank you so much anyway Schneiderlein.

Adam

Images
    Your welcome, Adam. I hope the SPE works out for you and wish you a great hike. I'm jealous.

The forums are great, lot's of people ready to help each other. I just got a little gift from someone here today, really made my day.