I need some veteran advice.

I would test my options out in my backyard, but since Sandy and that freak snow storm all the trees in my yard are broken in some way and it is very dangerous to hang under them at this time. So unfortunately I cant safely test my gear out in my backyard.

I am a cold sleeper (as in I feel warmer than others with colder temperatures) and have a Te-Wa Breeze with 1 ounce over stuff...I believe can get me to around 35. I say believe because I haven't actually tested its limits. I would be doing that now if only my backyard trees were okay

I still have my therm-a-rest pro lite 3 pad and a full thing of ccf. How low do you feel I could get with the combination of the Te-Wa and either the therm-a-rest or the ccf?

I am in the market for an UQ, but waiting for magical money to float in my hands (maybe xmas?). I am also trying to convince my girlfriend to help me sew an UQ....but i scared!

I don't anticipate experiencing temperatures below 10 - 15 F. At least this season.

My top quilt is a 3 year old model Speer that I bought from a member who said they were comfortable at 30 F. I could wear layers to compensate for any cooler temperatures. Plus I bet I could go a bit lower than that in it.

Idk, I just wish I had my backyard trees to test all of this stuff out. Its funny cause I was waiting for so long for cold weather so I can test the lower limits of all this gear and them wham! Sandy and all my trees are now not safe. I know this is all relative and varies from person to person, but I cant keep my mind off my gear and I would love to see what you folks think! I would love it if I can attend the winter hang in the Pine Barrens this year and not be restricted by my gear.

Thanks!