Thanks all for the comments. I've been traveling all week and haven't had a chance to reply. It was a nice trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleg View Post
I can't tell, is that a Tennessee hat you're wearing?
Not a TN cap, just an orange Nike one... I was in a relay race once (Hood to Coast) and we all wore the same hat so we could find each other
Quote Originally Posted by Bonepile View Post
Very nice video. I sure hate I couldn't go with you. I'm feeling much better today.
Glad you are feeling better. We'll have to connect another time.

Quote Originally Posted by grannypat View Post
Nice video. Thanks for taking us along. I like the 20 yrs.=down. Nice Family!
My wife thinks I'm a little crazy but so far she supports me. I'm hoping we celebrate all the holidays with gear
Quote Originally Posted by Hiknhanger View Post
Great video Tallpaul. I remember doing that primitive trail years ago, and it is forever etched in my mind! I couldn't help but chuckle thinking back to when I did it, and how it seemed like we'd never reach the top. I sure remember that frustration! Wish I had been available to go along. I would have kept the fire going at camp while you did the trail! Like I told you at the Yates Place Hang, that's one trail I can say I did, but I'm not sure I want to repeat it!
For some reason I didn't recall the difficulty of the hike in this conversation... Of course once you say "views" the rest fades out.
Quote Originally Posted by fluffythecat87 View Post
Great Video, wish i could have made it down! maybe next time!
Quote Originally Posted by litefoot View Post
Loved the video Pall. Wish I could have made it. Looked like a good time and great weather. Call me on the next one.
I'm sure we'll get some more chances.

Thanks again all for the comments.