I'm trying to understand more before I start building my suspension and tarp ridgeline. I bought 200' of dynaglide from my local arborist supply house today. I plan to use this for my whoopie slings. I was am going to stop by westmarine to pick up some amsteel to make some soft shackles, continuous loops, and necrabiners.

I'm wondering what people are using fling it, zing it, techline, etc for. Are there other types of cord that I should be looking at for my hammock ridgeline, tarp ridgeline etc.

do these take a pruisic better than the dynaglide will?

Anything that can point me in the right direction is appreciated.