Quote Originally Posted by L.D. Cakes View Post
I like both. I use the side pocket as an additional storage and it will even hold a drink (There is only so much you can put in a gear loft organizer). I like the bishop bag for convenience and to keep everything off the ground. I also occasionally use the Lazy Slug Tube method when I want to have it all in one bag. But I still like that side pocket left attached.
I suppose if weight wasn't a concern, it would be possible to use both - the stuff sack and the bishop. That way you would keep the storage function of the side stuff sack and the convenience of the bishop. Might be worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by visionarylion
when i got my GTUL i just used the attacded stuff sack it worked ok, it barley fit my suspenson, so i decided to remove the orignal stuff sack and make a BB for it. i made it large enough to leave my Bugnet on the hammock when needed. i also now have more than enough room for any extras i might need to leave on the hammock;
I'm consider getting a GTUL and was wondering about the size of the stuff sack. Looks like if I want to store the suspension, ridgeline, and possibly the bug net I will have to use a semi-large bishop bag. Good to know.