Well hello,

Names KuragariSan. My real name's Tim, but I doubt anyone will remember that. Those dudes below? They're me. All of them. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to convince myself to stay still for that photo.

I'm a senior in High School, a pescatarian, a techie, Permaculture student (Permaculture Design Certification) and general awesome guy. I do a lot of photography and writing, used to do professional filming and I still play a lot of instruments (guitar, piano, mandolin, anything percussion).

I started hanging late fall/early summer of this year, due to the influence of a few (ok, a lot) of friends who all have hammocks. Right now, my kit is a Grand Trunk ultralight single with JRB Tri-Glides and some webbing. My tarp is a ENO Hex-fly, which I'm still working on perfecting the setup of. I'm currently converting an old sleeping bag into a UQ. I doubt I'll be going back to tent camping any time soon. Eventually, I'll start experimenting with "knot-less" hammock setups for those of us who dislike knots.