I've had a WBBB in the past. It bothered me that I couldn't sleep on my stomach. Sold it and bought a tarptent Moment which is great except sleeping on the ground hurts too and isn't nearly as fun and interesting as a hammock. I miss the view.

I've read a lot of reviews and watched videos about the ridgerunner. People say that you can sleep on your stomach. I've looked at a lot of pictures of people hanging in them and it seems that there is just slightly less angle than a gathered end hammock. I know if there is any flex on my back sleeping on my stomach that I won't be able to stand it. Any insight from fellow stomach sleepers?

Also, one small problem that I see with the Ridgerunner is that when I got out of my WBBB, I had a lot of room to maneuver, change clothes, etc. It seems that the WBRR would get in the way. Is that true and is it a big deal?

With Brandon's sale I'm ready to pull the trigger. I've thought about getting the WBRR and just returning it for the WBBB if I don't like it.

Thanks for any advice.